We offer services seven days a week including:
- Personal care: washing, dressing, bathing, skin care, continence management etc.
- Meal prompts and / or preparation and / or assistance to eat
- Medication prompts and / or administration
- Supporting people on outings and activities in the community
- Collection of prescriptions, shopping, accompanying on medical (hospital or GP) and dental visits etc.
- Respite cover if you are the main carer and need assistance for four weeks or more
- Providing care to people post hospital discharge
- Assisting with laundry and light household cleaning
We can also provide a buddy up service if you have a loved one who requires a constant chaperone at a day centre.
We are registered to provide the following services
Catto Homecare is registered to provide services for adults of 18 years+ with:
- Dementia (Alzheimer’s, Mixed Dementia, Vascular Dementia…)
- Learning disabilities or autistic spectrum disorder
- Sensory impairments (macular degeneration, cataracts…)
- Physical disabilities (including amputees)
Clients we look after often also suffer from:
- Require palliative care
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- General urinary tract infections that need to be managed
- Recurring Gout outbreaks
- Cushing’s disease
- Diabetes (types I and II) where they need support with insulin
Or you may be a care giver who needs respite or break periods to recharge your batteries and run errands.
If you have any questions or issues please do not hesitate to call Wendy or Louise on 01276 500 522 to discuss how we can make an immediate difference to you and your family’s support needs.